Re: Problem with precompiled Cygwin arm-eabi toolchain

Hi John,

John Dallaway schrieb:
Hi Uwe

Good to hear that you are making progress. To narrow the search, you
could try comparing the output of:

strace arm-eabi-gcc -c test.c -o test.o

I did this an checked the output of strace. In the output I could see that arm-eabi-gcc calls cc1.exe in arm-eabi\libexec\gcc\arm-eabi\4.3.2 folder and this call failed. Then I tried to invoke cc1.exe from command line and finally a message box told me that the files cyggmp-3.dll and cygmpfr-1.dll are missing. I installed the packages libgmp3 and libmpfr1 and now I can build the ea2468 target without any problems.

Thank you for your help :O)

Regards, Uwe

Dipl. Inf. (FH)
Uwe Kindler