RE: TUI: PDCurses for eCOS

Thanks for this Sergei.

I've been wanting to do a port of a minimal console text editor something like nano or pico to eCos to do on board editing of configuration files to be storred in flash. I've not had time to look into it yet, but as nano (as far as I remember) uses ncurses, this might be just the thing to get the ball rolling.

Regards,

Steven