Re: running test cases

Hello again
I am running Umbunto on a pc through  VM Virtual box and targetting the
STM3120E dev board.
I have successfuly built and downloaded RedBoot using St's demo flash
loader. I have verified that this is running by connecting hyperterminal to
the dev board and seeing the RedBoot gdb prompt.

I have then performed a default build of eCos for the dev board and then try
to run gdb from the command line in the virtual machine.

The command used to invoke gdb was
arm-eabi-gdb -nw DevBoard_install/tests/kernel/v3_0/tests/bin_sem0

at the gdb prompt I type
set remotebaud 38400
target remote /dev/ttyS0
and get the output below

I have tried various builds with different baud rates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Graham