Re: arm-eabi-gdb

grahamlab wrote:

[cut the wars with minicom]

> Hi Sergei
>
> I have tried downloading various random images as suggested and all
> download successfully Typing the $ seems to lock the display - is this
> what you expected?
>
> Graham

Yep. It seems for me, your RedBoot supports GDB.

Now (you work with some built elf binary), fulfil

i) invoke

$ file DevBoard_install/tests/kernel/v3_0/tests/bin_sem0

<copy and paste an output just the below for us>

ii) invoke

$ arm-eabi-size -Ax DevBoard_install/tests/kernel/v3_0/tests/bin_sem0

<copy and paste an output the below for us>

iii)

We need to look on a startup screen your RedBoot

<copy and paste a starup-screen the below>

Note: I want to know a bit more about your RAM location and its size.
RedBoot talks about.

Sergei