Legacy Version 1 eCos FLASH API

Hi,

I ported eCos to my custom platform made up an ATMEL ARM7 and three FLASH devices and one SRAM device.

The port works fine for an application comprising one proccess, but when I test a multithreaded application on top of it (just only one proccess access the FLASH), I constat that the FLASH access does not work correctly. Then the application either crash or becomes slowly (the process which implements the access to the FLASH « flash_program(...) » is blocked).

Does any body has experienced this problem ? Is there any other FLASH drivers available ?

Thanks in advance !

Lionel Konrad