From: John Dallaway [mailto:john@dallaway.org.uk]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 2:27 PM
To: Himanshu Patel
Cc: eCos Discussion
Subject: Re: Problem with memory layout (.ldi file)

Hi Himanshu

Himanshu Patel wrote:

> We tried modifying the .ldi file as per your suggestion. However we are
> getting the same error. Please find herewith output file for reference.

In that case, I suggest you:

a) Try building eCos using a completely new build tree if you have not
done this already. You can achieve this simply by saving your
configuration to a different .ecc file from within the eCos
Configuration Tool.

b) Verify that everything works when building for a similar target such
as "ea2468".

c) Compare the generated heaps.cxx files for the "ea2468" and
"aftek2458" builds.

This should give you a better idea of what is going wrong.

John Dallaway