Re: printf and diag_printf go to nowhere

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 06:15:50PM +0300, Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 12:42:50PM +0200, Robert Brusa wrote:
> > Hi
> > When running the example serial.c that comes with ecos-3.0, I get no
> > output on the serial i/f of my AT91SAMX512-based board. I am using a
> > configuration where I have enabled hardware drivers for ser0 and ser1 and
> > disabled ser2 (see attachment).
> >
> > serial performs a lookup for /dev/haldiag - and fails. In fact, this
Ups, I missed this. Of course it will be, because, you have disabled
*SERIAL2 == your HAL's /dev/haldiag (read the below's explanations)

there is

cdl_component CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_AT91_SERIAL2 { user_value 0 };

in your ECM.

My assumes the below were based on that what SERIAL2 device is alive.
But that is not wrong.

Sergei