Re: arm-eabi -> Interrupt vector not free

Hello

This error raises before ecos calls cyg_user_start. So it's in the ecos startup. Earlier I spent days to get my gdb working (OpenOCD, cygwin, windows, Atmel AT91 SAM7A3). With the tools shipped with ecos it did not work, but with yagarto's toolchain it did, but I'm not able to compile ecos with it, because configtool uses cygwin style path, and yagarto uses windows style pathes.
An eabi has this error :) I will give a try with arm-eabi-gdb. If it did not work, I would be in a hard situation :)

Thank you!
Gergely Szentirmai