Re: POSIX main thread

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 08:28:59PM +0300, Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
> Please, stop a top posting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_posting
> Here use: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_posting#Bottom-posting
>
> On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 05:21:49PM +0200, Szentirmai Gergely wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > POSIX compatibility, not Linux compat. I'm not using the command line
> > ecos config, rather than the configtool GUI. In the ISO C startup
>
> Szentirmai, I belive in that what anyone can do the same using eCos GUI
> (configtool) what anybody did get with `ecosconfig'. eCos documentation
> talks about.

Okay, there is no splash at `configtool' start as 'Read eCos Doc First',
See the "screenshots" the below (and you will understand why you find no
assistance (help) with configtool on the list). Let eCos veterans excuse
the below guide

configtool
  Build
    Templates
      ST STM3210E EVAL board
    OK

  Build
    Packages
      Available packages
        CRC support
          Add
        File IO
          Add
        Block cache and access library
          Add
        Linux compatiblility
          Add
        FAT Filesystem
          Add
      Use theses packages
        ISO environment startup/termination
          Remove
    OK
    Resolve config?
      Continue

  File
    Save as
      fatfs
    OK

  Build
    Generate Build Tree

  Build
    Library

  Build
    Tests

$ arm-eabi-size fatfs_install/tests/fs/fat/v3_0/tests/fatfs1
   text	   data	    bss	    dec	    hex	filename
  34036	    944	   6276	  41256	   a128	fatfs_install/tests/fs/fat/v3_0/tests/fatfs1

It was happiness that I had no need to guide you via a forest of the
pulled-down options :-)

Sergei