RE: Serial comms

[ -- snip -- ]

> Sergei
> I have already done this - no crash occurs
> It is a simple program that just writes a string. as soon as the write
> operation occurrs I get the redboot banner on the PC program. I get the
> same result using the serial2 example program

Guys -- two things here:

(1)  There is absolutely no need to repost the entire previous conversation
every time you reply.  It's just cluttering up the mailing list with rubbish.
Please use a little common sense when deciding how much quoted reply is
necessary.

(2)  This thread in general seems to be of less and less use to the mailing
list with each passing day.  At this point, it seems to have little to do
with eCos itself and more to do with general programming.  If that is indeed
the case, you may want to consider taking this to private email.

--Chris