thread_create stack base=NULL or size=0?

While looking into a DHCP management thread stack overflow
problem, I've noticed comments in multiple places implying that
when calling cyg_thread_create you can pass a NULL stack_base
pointer to cyg_thread_create and/or a 0 stack_size.

However, I can't find either of those possibilites mentioned in
the documentation or in the code itself (though I don't really
read C++).

Can somebody explain the behavior of cyg_thread_create when the
stack-base is NULL or when a stack-size is 0?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! World War III?
                                  at               No thanks!