Re: where is the download link?

jkrasky@cs.umn.edu wrote:
> Hi, I have combed through the Downloading and Installation page
> and can't find the link to get the cygwin version. How do I
> download eCos?

There is no something likes `setup.exe' to install Cygwin's version of
eCos 3.0 on the site. The eCos istaller (for Linux or Cygwin) is a Tcl
script: ecos-install.tcl.

So, you have to download and run the script as this is described at:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/getstart.html and then follow the script's
guide.

But, before to run the script you must prepare Cygwin's environment:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/cygwin.html There is eCos 3.0 stuff on FTP
mirrors, it seems that way is not for starters.

Sergei