Re: eCos on MPC8313

Dear Edgar,

Edgar Grimberg wrote:
Hi,
Hello,

Does somebody use MPC8313 with eCos?
I wrote a port for MPC8313E revision 2.1 (and a revision 1.0, because I had to :) .
If yes, could be possible to share the port?
The decision to make it public has not been made yet, also the code needs some cleaning up of the client's specifics before it can be posted and I'm not sure when I'll have the time to do it.
Maybe we can make the cleaning if you just remove the specifics and send us the rest - we will correct the makefiles and the scripts.

We want to test the network performance of this CPU with eCos.
If you have specific code to test, I can help you with that.
We measure the network performance with the iperf tool, but it will be not easy to use it under eCos.
Could be possible just to make a simple FTP test on a Gigabit Ethernet connection?

Regards, Ilko