Re: where's the printf output?

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 01:24:01PM -0500, Jeffrey Krasky wrote:
> Could this have anything to do with "building eCos for debug"? I don't
> know how to check if I did this or not. Or something else with running
> ecosconfig? Is there a way I can check if I even ran ecosconfig?

It's seems I missed something. Is your host Cygwin? That snippet was for
Linux synthetic target. If it is Cygwin I am not sure that you can
gdebug the eCos applicatins are built for Linux synthetic target. What
is your host? What is your target? How had you  built that `hello'
program? If your target is not a PC-like board... Read a bit here
http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/hal-synth-arch.html

Sergei