Re: where's the printf output?

I have a Windows XP machine with an Intel processor and I am running cygwin.

All I really want to do is make a hello world program and then try the timer/alarm program.

I have been reading from here:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/user-guide/building-and-running-sample-applications.html

If there is some place else I should be getting my examples from, please let me know.

Again, all I really wish to do is make some C programs and test the real-timeness of eCos.

Jeff