Re: Re dboot networking problem

Hi,

I am finding same issue on iMX27 processor and am using LTIB Release 3. I
found that it is not dependent on size of file being downloaded.
This issue is observed when http load is invoked twice in source code flow.
If http load is invoked from command prompt twice/thrice, no such issue is
seen.

Please help in fixing this issue.

Regards,
Asha R