LPC2468 and stack

Hello!

I have a strange problem during porting eCos to my board. I copied
ea2468 port, changed memory layout, pins and PHY according to those
used on my board. I'm using static IP configured through configtool.
Have not tried configuration without net yet.

The system oveflows interrupt stack by about 60k. Does anyone observed
the same problem on ea2468 or any other arm board? I'm trying to
figure out what happens exactly, but just if someone fixed the problem
already it will save lot of time to me.

Currently the deepest stack access I found is within
HAL_THREAD_SWITCH_CONTEXT called from void
Cyg_Scheduler::unlock_inner( cyg_ucount32 new_lock ).

--
WBR, Alexander