Re: Building Redboot using specific CFLAGS

Hi Sergie,
Thanks!
I am already importing a minimal conf file i.e e.c.m
So If i import another ecm file with just aone cdl option after that
as you said for. e,g with only CFLAGS in there, would it chnage just
that CFLAG thing in the newly generated  ecos.ecc or overwrite the
whole file?

Thanks,
Alfred