Invitation to Brainstorming & Concept Development Webinar

Carlos:

We're pleased to invite you to our "Fundamentals of Systematic
Innovation" On-Demand Webinar Series focused on brainstorming and
concept development.

 <http://innovationtraining.org>

http://innovationtraining.org

Our 4-part webinar series teaches you our step-by-step system of
tools and activities you can use right away, along with examples you
can follow. Each part is delivered as an online webinar which lasts
60-75 minutes. You can watch the webinar videos at your own
convenience and ask questions to the presenter via e-mail.

Part 1. Before the Storm <http://innovationtraining.org>
: How to purposefully and strategically plan your idea generation
process.

Part 2. Brainstorm Ideas that Rain <http://innovationtraining.org>
: Best practice idea generating tools and techniques for individuals
and groups.

Part 3. After the Storm <http://innovationtraining.org>
: Idea analysis, synthesis, and concept development.

Part 4. Idea and Concept Communication and Action
<http://innovationtraining.org>
: We will show you some of the best practices used for communicating
and marketing your new concepts.

Regards,

- Brain Reactions Team

http://innovationtraining.org

--
If you do not want to receive any more email updates,