Re: How to run ECO 3.0 on STM32

Hi John,

Thanks for showing the direction to move. I am using ST's
STM3210E-Eval board Rev-D.

I did try to do as you told.
1) Build--> Template  and selected STM32 EVAL and packages--> Redboot.
But once i select that i got conflicts and i did cancel the conflicts
and did the second step
2) File--> import and from the path you have mentioned. and imported
and built the library and flashed  the .bin into the STM32Eval but did
not see anything in the serial port :(

I have noticed that the this option in the configuration "Base address
of flash device redboot is use  == 0x64000000"   but when i see the
memory map of STM32 it is shown as 0x08000000 for the FLASH

But if i change it base address and build the library it is building
with errors and if i leave it as is at 0x64000000 it is a FSMC BANK 1
Nor/PSRAM base address. I think it is not that correct base address to
start with.

Regards
Kishore Srimat