Re: Please join ecos forum #ecos on irc server freenode

Ajit Mittal wrote:
> Lot of people have problem with ecos. Please join #ecos forum at
> freenode for help and take help.

IRC is *not* the way to share information :-(  The mailing
list is much preferred as it is fully logged and searchable.

> I have a problem but unable to find the solution.

Perhaps if you provided more information, you'd get
better feedback.  For example, we don't even know
what platform you are trying to run eCos on.  Or how
you configured and built your application.