CPU affinity in eCos

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to eCos, and I am trying to bind my thread to a
particular processor (sort of Hard CPU affinity). I need this
capability for some kind of deterministic testing. I have gone through
a previous post on the ecos-discuss mailing list dated: 02-14-2007,
title: pthread processor binding.

For this, I have looked at the sched.cxx and sched.hxx files. Could
anyone please provide me with a few pointers regarding this, as in
what functions I should be looking into if it is possible with minimal
change to the kernel.

Thanks!!

--Archana