RedBoot loading eCOS examples causes PC reboot

Hi,

I have now successfully installed RedBoot on my Olimex LPC-E2214 Rev_B board. I can excute RedBoot commands via the serial port using Hyperterminal. I then built the eCOS library for the default configuration using the configtool. Finally I built the eCOS example applications using the standard Makefile under /ecos/examples. The Makefile produces ELF files which are rather big (850KB) for serial transfer, so I used arm-eabi-objcopy to create SREC files (150KB).

I then use RedBoot to download an application using:
load -v -m ymodem

I then use Hyperterminal to send the SREC file via Ymodem. This process seems to run ok until it is finished, when the suddenly PC reboots. That happens every time. No other applications are open. The board is connected via a USB-to-Serial cable and the Olimex JTAG ARM_USB_OCD is also connected, but OpenOCD/GDB is not running.

I have tried it with the ELF file as well, same result.

What am I doing wrong and why does the PC reboot?

Thanks
Peter