Re: how to implement EDF scheduling in eCos

Hello all!

I started EDF implementation to?eCos. I did basic works for it, such
as adding scheduler to eCosConfigTool, extending thread's structure
with properties needed for EDF (deadline, period and wcet), and
creating EDF scheduler files (edf.hxx and edf.cxx) in kernel folder
structure. I was able to build eCos library target from modified eCos
repository. But, I have problem with my application.

When I "make" my application (which creates eCos threads with extended
deadline, period and wcet) it gives me compile errors. Here is?excerpt
of common error and full error and my application code you can find in
attached files.

> /my_dev/ecos_edf_rep/ecos-3.0/packages/kernel/v3_0/src/common/thread.cxx:7
> 68: undefined reference to?`Cyg_Scheduler_Implementation::rem_thread?(Cyg_Thread*)'
> /my_dev/ecos_edf/install/lib/libtarget.a?(kernel_thread.o): In function `Cyg_Thread':
> /my_dev/ecos_edf_rep/ecos-3.0/packages/kernel/v3_0/src/common/thread.cxx:2
> 19: undefined reference to?`Cyg_Scheduler_Implementation::register_thread?(Cyg_Thread*)'

Last two days I am?struggling with them, if you have some idea to fix
it, please let me know.
Regards,
Nodir.