Segfault of configtool

Hi everyone!

I'm planning a new (platform) port to an ARM9-based processor. Therefore
I'm currently studying the code and fiddling a bit around.

As a base I use the ARM Integrator port, as it seems quite fitting for
the task (same UART, same ARM966). Previously I used the innovator port,
but switched over.

The problem I'm having can be reproduced with the Innovator port. When I
use the config tool and select the Innovator platform with the redboot
template the project is set up fine. To generate a redboot image, I then
try to import the redboot_RAM.ecm. There, the configtoll crashes with a
segfault.

I'm running linux and installed ecos-3.0 with the tcl-installer. It
installed the host-toolchain as well as the the binary for the
configtool. This happens under a Debian unstable as well as under a
scientific linux (4.8).

Any ideas, what causes this or is this is a known problem? Honestly, I'm
not quite willing to fiddle through all the dependencies of building the
graphical configtool myself, but if this will solve my problem, I guess
I just need to ;)

Cheers and thanks for any pointers,
Manuel