Flash support for ea2648 target

Hi Uwe,

If you have a time... Uwe, you are an author/contributor of an eCos
HAL for the Embedded Artists LPC2468 OEM board. This month some guys
reported here that they have not success with a fitted FLASH on the
board, in particular they had not got FLASH support in RedBoot.

Can you, please, guide here, how add FLASH support for RedBoot for the
target? I saw no redboot*.ecm files in HAL tree. I'm sorry, I have not
the same hardware to look on the issue more deeper, but, at the least,
Shu Higashiyama reported that FLASH ID codes read itself properly and
flash initialization code failed.

More recent thread on the issue
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2010-02/msg00081.html

Thanks. Best regards,