ecos

Hi All.

LPC2468 OEM Board /embeddedartists is used.

Please teach the debugging method in GDB of Redboot and Ecos.

The Fs command was able to be built in with Redboot.

However, I am embarrassed because there is no driver though I want to build in USB or the SD card.

Please give some advice to me.
SPI confirmed movement with iopeek and iopoke.

Please continue your favors toward continuation.

I am sorry my best regards in a rudimentary question because it is a beginner.
 Shu Higashiyama
jyu-sha Corp.

 2-20-19-609,Teraya,Tsurumi-ku,Yokohama-city,Japan

 Tel 81-45-576-0976
 Fax 81-45-576-0976

E-Mail aeb05134@nifty.com
    higashi@jiyu-sha.co.jp