Re: Re: Bonjour on eCos platform

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Auto IP is one part. I think Bonjour is club of AUTO IP, multicast DNS
(mDNS) and DNS based Service Discovery (DNS-SD) .Any one tried
implementing all three? Thre is a pakage in Apple Inc's website, which
provides the open source implementation of Bonjour. However its too
large(nearly 100K code size) for embedded systems or atleast for my
system where in 15-20K memory can be spared for this. If any one has
used Bonjour with trimed down code plese let me know

Thanks and regards,
Ganesh K R