Re: tcl problem

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Paul Henning <paul@amtelco.com> wrote:
> Andrew thanks for checking the list for me... still don't know why our server sent (and is still sending) bounce messages.
>
> Edgar, I don't think that it's the windows style path...

I hope you won't get any issues because of that. It is a *bad idea* to
mix Windows style path with Cygwin style.

> The problem seems to begin when the heapgen.tcl file finds an unexpected carriage return.

This is the other issue with mixing Windows and Cygwin world: line
ending. From the Cygwin command line, you can do a dos2unix on the
offending file.

$ dos2unix heapgen.tcl

> I have upgraded to the 3.0 configtool, did a make clean, removed vestiges of the old build tree, remade a new build tree but the problem still occurs.
>
> Anyone have any other ideas?? John D.?? Jonathan L.?

From your output:

> DEBUG: builddir=C:\cygwin\opt\voipbrd\ecos\voipboard_build\services\memalloc\common\currentï??

This path is Windows style, and it looks broken further on. Where did
the "??" came from?

Edgar