Re: Redboot build error

Hi Bob

Bob Brusa wrote:

> I have somewhat reconfigured the build for redboot for my board. Nothing
> special, just a little bit nicer and more orderly than I had it before.
> But hellas! Now, when building (inside configtools), I get an error - see
> attached output file. However, when reading this file, I come to no
> conclusion where the origin of the problem is. Has anyone a hint in which
> direction to search? Thanks and best regards - Bob

The message:

    invalid command name "extern"

is from the Tcl interpreter and suggests that heapgeninc.tcl contains
some uncommented C code!

Try saving your eCos configuration with another name (File -> Save
As...) and building the new configuration to see if the problem is
reproducible.

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer