Re: [ecos-discuss] invalid ecos.db following cvs-update

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010, Bob Brusa wrote:
> Then - also in response to the remark of Ross on the epk-file. I
> agreee with Ross - feeding my epk-file into configtool (menu tools >
> Administration then click the button Add and specify the epk-file)
> does more than just append a package to ecos.db. My epk-file includes
> the hardware-defining package and templates and this package and the
> templates are inserted at the correct place in the ecos-structure. And
> old stuff with the same name(s) is properly deleted.

Of course, I know that. I did mean

  cp ecos.db ecos.db.orig
  tclsh ecosadmin.tcl add my.epk
  cat pkgadd.db >> ecos.db.orig ;# But, I told about Tcl's 'source' cmd.
  cp ecos.db.orig ecos.db

Forget it, that's for geeks. I'm sorry about that "TIP" :-)

Sergei