Re: Re: PolarSSL [Was: On Porting OpenSSL v1.0.0c]

Paul Bakker writes:

> Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
> >  Well, as I promised to test, short report is here. PolarSSL
> >  'ssl_server' quite works under eCos (tested on Linux synthetic
> >  target).

[snip]

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for doing the short test for PolarSSL under eCos.
>
> I'm the maintainer of PolarSSL. I'd be happy to help you if you have
> any questions.
>
> Just to clear up the part about the licensing: PolarSSL is
> dual-licensed under GPL v2+ and under a Commercial License..

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your great project! Thank you for your clarification
regarding licensing (good to know, and not guess).

> Please let me know if I can help you further.

So far everything is going very smoothly. Maybe it's not so fast (I do
porting in my spare time), but, I hope that I will have some version of
the eCos package for Christmas.

Thank you,
Sergei