FriendlyArm Mini2440, NAND support?

Hi,

is there a platform or work in progress for FriendlyARM's Mini2440
board (http://www.friendlyarm.net/products/mini2440) already?
Right now I'd need a configuration with RedBoot using NAND,
a filesystem (probably jffs2, as the yaffs2 commercial license
cost is prohibitive for our intended use) in NOR and the ethernet.

If not, how usable/experimental is the
http://hg-pub.ecoscentric.com/nand-ecoscentric/ - is it something
meant to be included into the mainline eCos when ready, or is it
an experimental work that may end completely rewritten some time?

Thanks
--
                             Stano