RE: Re: Dividing by zero does NOT generate exception

> From: Quanren Xiong [mailto:xiongqr@gmail.com]
>
> So the registers controlling exception handling are not set
> up correctly during boot-up on my platform. Given that few
> pepople complain about it, I would assume it is fixed in Ecos
> 3.0. Can anybody point me to the code in Ecos 3.0 ARM9 (or
> maybe AT91RM9200)  HAL that does the boot-up initialization?
> I am stuck with Ecos 2.0 and have to backport the fix to 2.0.

Well, I'm not sure I'd call it "incorrect" in 2.0, or assume it's "fixed" in
3.0, because in a correctly written program it wouldn't matter.

I don't know where this register is set in the HAL, and you could find it as
easily as I could. Or, you could just set the bit at the start of your
application.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco