eCos Configuration Tool - Request for Challenges

Dear eCos user,

We are a team of researchers from the GSD Lab of the University of Waterloo (ON, Canada) investigating opportunities to improve configuration tools. To collect data from the trenches, we are studying the practice of users of several tools, among which eCos.

You can contribute to this research by listing the top five challenges you face while configuring CDL models with the eCos Configuration Tool, both as an individual user and as a team member. Any feedback is welcome, whether you are a casual or savvy eCos user. You can send us your answer by replying directly to this email. If you prefer a live conversation, you can send us your skype ID, and we will contact you as soon as possible.

What will you get out of that study? Well, the results of our analysis and possible suggestions for improvement will be shared with the eCos community.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Arnaud Hubaux, University of Namur/University of Waterloo
Yingfei Xiong, University of Waterloo