Re: Problem with flash driver and cache

On 13.06.2011 22:01, Harley Carmo wrote:

> my application hangs up whenever the macro HAL_FLASH_CACHES_OFF is called

Lucky. A few months ago I spent two days (or nights) hunting
this one...

Do you need the cache at all? If this is a memory mapped flash
you are not executing from and the region is set to uncached
in the MMU, just ifdef them out for your platform. If you do
need it, well, delve into the datasheet and fix the macros...

http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2011-02/msg00020.html

--
                                       Stano