Re: SPI send data

Sorry, forgot to CC the list... Here we go:

----
Hi Jayant,

Am Montag, den 04.07.2011, 11:47 +0200 schrieb jayant biswas:
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 10:36, jayant biswas <biswasj@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Ilija!
> >
> > Thanks again for your reply. The loopback test works when I short the
> > MISO and MOSI lines. However, I still don't see a clock signal. I have
> > checked with both a logic analyzer and an oscilloscope. Is it possible
> > that the loopback test works without the clock signal? Am I correct in
> > checking pin PA5 for the clock signal?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Jayant

Actually, the loopback test should work without the clock (as there is
no real device connected, that would need the clock).

I don't know the eval board and it's default eCos setup, so I can only
suggest that you should check the SPI remapping configuration (AFIO, see
STM32F10x Reference manual 8.3.10 and 8.3.11). Maybe the signals are
being remapped and therefore routed to other GPIOs.

Cheers,
Manuel

--
Manuel Borchers