please suggest alternate way to boot i386 target

hi all
i need to boot my target (i386 vmware) with redboot, but i do not have floppy drive with me.
i their any other easier alternate to boot my target with redboot prompt??
i had tried enough with floppy but not successful.could not convert .bin format to .flp format so that i could use that in vmware.
had converted in .img format bot could not see redboot prompt on target.

please suggest any alternate way to boot target with redboot, other than floppy and also tell the procedure to do so (some documentation please)

thank you

?
Abhishek