Re: arm cortex A9 supported by redboo

http://ecos.sourceware.org/getstart.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/anoncvs.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=ecos

> means I want to use redboot code only not ecos.

RedBoot is part of eCos.  Specifically it's one of the things you can
build from the eCos source tree.  RedBoot is built using the same
board support files and source tree that are used to build a
multitasking eCos kernel.

> Is it possible or not?

I suppose you could figure out which files are not used to build
RedBoot and delete them, but I don't really see the point.

> If possible where I will get the redboot source code which supports
> for embedded linux.

Either from the links above or from the board vendor that provided
the RedBoot binary.

> I am getting the redboot source code from CVS from following link
> with ECOS Os http://sources.redhat.com/redboot/

That's the place.

> But I need it to use redboot source code with embedded linux.

AFAIK, the RedBoot source code from the CVS supports booting Linux.

> Is it possible or not If possible where I will get the REDBOOT source
> code (only)

I don't know of anywhere you can get a source tree that builds RedBoot
only.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I want you to MEMORIZE
                                  at               the collected poems of