Re: removing all interrupts code and data from RedBoot image

On 2012-01-05 14:03, Elad Yosef wrote:
Hi all,
I'm short in RAM&  ROM for my Redboot run

What I want to do is to eliminate all the interrupts code and data.
In the hal_mon_init I'll register the exception handler to handle
interrupts (it will halt CPU since no interrupt is expected...)

Can someone give me points where to start?

Since RedBoot doesn't use interrupts, you may not find much to save.

What's your target architecture?
Have you looked at a load map to see what might be cut, etc?