Fw: eCosPro query

?
Could?anyone kindly provide me with the information regarding how?and from where to?
buy eCosPro, it's price etc. I did visit http://www.ecoscentric.com?though but could only find its datasheet with an email and contact no.s.

Another quick question is that I get to understand from eCosPro datasheet that?
it supports C++ libraries; what other advantages does it has over the open?
source eCos? May be if there's a Pro user on the list he/she could help.

Best Regards,??
Tayyaba Azeem