Re: Installing source after full build

John,

I could be wrong, but my observation was the ecos.db was not copied from the build (meaning the ecos and ecos config tool build), and neither was packages. The eCos Configuration tool certainly needs ecos.db, but I assume it needs the package tree. So unless there is some environment variable telling the Configuration tool where to find this, how would copying only the library work?

Perhaps you interpreted my build as the build done within the config tool. I am talking about the build of ecos and the config tool. I am compiling the whole thing rather than using a binary distribution so that I have access to the new Kinetis support.

Mike