Re: "go" command on MPC55xx -question

Jakub,

I am a newbie, so I might get corrected by others...

I am using arm cortex m... but things should be similar.

When you build the app, I don't think you want Behave as a ROM monitor. I think Work with a ROM monitor is all you need. Also, I just type go and my app runs, but it hangs when main exits. I don't know if that is typical behavior or not.

Mike