Resolution Center - Remove Account Limitation

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
account until the issue is resolved.

CaseID : (3172-2427-3172-9631)

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as
quickly as possible.

What's the problem?

We want to check with you to make sure that no one has logged in to your account without your permission.

What you need to do:

- Download the secure form attached to this email.
- Update your information immediately.

Yours sincerely,
Security Center

Help Centre:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Centre:
https://www.paypal.com/security

Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this inbox.
To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

Copyright © 2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.
PayPal S.à r.l.et Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxemburg
RCS Luxemburg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP213172