Re: adding a package with configtool fails - new stuff

Am 21.03.2013 20:12, schrieb Bob Brusa:
Hi,
I few days ago, I rised a bug report on bugzille on the above subject.
Now I checked again its status, found a Comment 5 by John Dallaway and
added a new Comment 6 and stored it.

Result: Ifound myself in a very old bug report I had entered in 2008 -
and the new one is no longer listed under my reports - Just the old
ones. I cannot retreave it.....
Regards - Bob.

More strange things: I was able to retreave my report 1001798 using keywords. I quickly checked it: My new comment is there. I close it and click on My Requests and now, not a single report is displayed. All vanished....