Re: adding a package with configtool fails - new stuff

Am 24.03.2013 22:57, schrieb Alex Schuilenburg:
Bob,

On 21/03/2013 19:27, Bob Brusa wrote:
Am 21.03.2013 20:12, schrieb Bob Brusa:
Hi,
I few days ago, I rised a bug report on bugzille on the above subject.
Now I checked again its status, found a Comment 5 by John Dallaway and
added a new Comment 6 and stored it.

Result: Ifound myself in a very old bug report I had entered in 2008 -
and the new one is no longer listed under my reports - Just the old
ones. I cannot retreave it.....
Regards - Bob.

More strange things: I was able to retreave my report 1001798 using
keywords. I quickly checked it: My new comment is there. I close it
and click on My Requests and now, not a single report is displayed.
All vanished....

What you describe seems fine to me.  Are you perhaps confusing "My
Requests" with "My Bugs"?  The former will list bugs where you have set
a request (e.g. for a patch review), while the latter will list bugs you
have reported.

Also, when you select a bug from within a search (e.g. "My bugs" or
"Open bugs" from front page), if you update the bug with a comment or
similar, bugzilla will automatically open the next bug in your search
list. The order of the list is whatever you last set it.

-- Alex
I am guessing you are talking about the "Open bugs" from on the front
page of bugzilla.

Alex,
when I click on "My Bugs" I get a list of my old reports - but the bug 1001798 I handed in recently is not listed. However, when searching for 1001798, it is listed - and it correctly lists may name as the one who reported this bug. Seems weird to me.