AW: AW: FreeBSD not always releasing ACK MBUFs

Hmm, hard to say, what exactely is the reason for your problems.
The stack is well known for having several problems regarding mbufs and others...but I thought, the commercial eCosPro Version, you are using, should contain an improved stack version!

One of our porting projects was for Atmel AT91SAM9G45 and our customer Softing provided a bunch of improvements.
You could compare your version with our version, available at http://tiprom.itrgmbh.com/projects/ecos-on-atmel9g45
Maybe it's helpful!

Richard