Re: Scheduler startup question

By tracing through a Cortex M application that works, I found that when the first thread is run, there is a loop at the bottom of the thread entry call that calls unlock until sched_lock is 0. Every thread entry does this.

This seems a bit dangerous to me, as the unlocking occurs anytime a new thread is created. I have to assume that the thread could not be entered when in a critical section between scheduler locks.

I'll look into that behavior and see if it is related to my BSD assertion.