Re: Patches not getting into the tree?

Andrew Lunn wrote:

> I guys
>
> Whats happening about getting patches into the CVS tree? eg
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2002-06/msg00030.html
>
> has not made it in yet. Is mailing to ecos-patches enough or do we need
> to do more?

I intend to work on the backlog a bit. As well as being suckered into
returning to Red Hat for my notice, my spare eCos time has been devoted to
some book reviewing that's had a hard time limit on it. There's temporarily
a hiatus, so I'll see what I can do.

For some of the outstanding patches though, we'll come back to copyright
assignment requirements, and we don't have a good story on that yet. We'll
have to go with RH assignments for now.

Jifl