Re: Patches not getting into the tree?

Hi Jifl

I understand the problem, and if i was not traveling around alaska i
would help out.
Anyway, from a "marketing perspective", a constant trickle of patches
as apposed to none and then a flood, looks better. At the moment it
looks like eCos development is dead. Even an explanation to the delay
on ecos-patches may help.

If you are continuing with the RH copywrite assignemt i guess my
ftpclient patch is ok to go straight in. How does it normaly work for
other open source code? I thought that so long as the copywrite owner
was clearly stated in each file, it was not a problem, unless you
wanted to change the licence. Then you need to contact each person and
get the OK. Isn't that how Mozila did it?

     Andrew

--
http://fastmail.fm
 - Win a free email account: click here!